1. There is no _______ to the house from the main road.
A) accessB) avenue
C) exposureD) edge
2. ________ energy under the earth must be released in one form or another, for example, an earthquake.
A) AccumulatedB) Gathered
C) Assembled D) Collected
3. He wasn't appointed chairman of the committee, ________ not very popular with all its members.考生如果怕自己错过考试报名时间和考试时间的话，可以 免费预约短信提醒，届时会以短信的方式提醒大家报名和考试时间。
A) to be consideredB) considering
C) being considered D)having considered
4. The twentieth century has witnessed an enormous worldwide political, economic and cultural
A) traditionB) transportation
C) transmission D) transformation
5. The ________ stuck on the envelope says "By Air".
A) diagramB) label
C) signal D) mark
6. Mobile telecommunications ________ is expected to double in Shanghai this year as a result of a contract signed between the two companies.
A) capacityB) potential
C) possession D) impact
7. Reading ________ the lines, I would say that the Government is more worried than they will admit.
A) behindB) between
C) along D) among
8. My brother's plans are very ________; he wants to master English, French and Spanish before
he is sixteen.
A) arbitraryB) aggressive
C) ambitious D) abundant
9. Things might have been much worse if the mother _______ on her right to keep the baby.
A) has been insisting
B) had insisted
C) would insist
10. The statistical figures in that report are not ________.
You should not refer to them.
A) accurateB) fixed
C) delicate D) rigid
1-5 AACDB 6-10 CBCBA